The Account Executive will be based out of the corporate office in downtown Fort Lauderdale. The main responsibility of the Account Executive is to act as a link between our agency and client. Additionally, the AE will have responsibility for the project management of our clients' marketing campaigns and deal with the day-to-day work, ensuring it is produced on time and on budget.
- Assist Account Director in all aspects of various program creative/execution for the client.
- Contribute in program review debriefings - analyze and evaluate individual program.
- Gather and organize program recaps; assist with research and competitive analysis.
- Creates timely program reports and provides timely updates as relevant.
- Works with research & planning and field activation to adapt programming outputs in accordance with consumer and in-market learning's.
- Stays abreast of market and pop-culture trends and competitive activities. Shares insights and experiences with colleagues and clients.
- Prepare presentations for the TEAM marketing department.
- Present event activation plans to clients for approval or modification.
- Develop and tracks budgets and invoicing as necessary; provide clear, accurate financial reporting.
- Actively contribute in brainstorming and idea generation sessions with cross-functional teams.
- Conduct research for new and existing business.
- Bachelors degree required from accredited institution, concentration in Marketing preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in promotional marketing or event execution a plus
- Experience in spirits, beer or wine marketing preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; must be internet savvy
- Must have the ability to gather information, analyze information and report key insights with recommendations for solutions
- Must be willing to travel as needed
TEAM Enterprises - 23 months ago