Active Network (NYSE: ACTV) is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in activity and participant management™, our ActiveWorks® cloud technology helps organizers transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world’s activities, as well as online destinations such as Active.com® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 50,000 global business customers and driving over 80 million transactions annually, we help organizers get participants, manage their events and build communities.
The Faith division of the Active Network provides web-based church management software to churches throughout the world. The software, FellowshipOne, helps churches to become more effective in ministry and more efficient in administration by providing the essential information and tools needed to make ministry decisions. Every day we enable churches with their mission by supporting our product.
Do you feel called to utilize your sales skills, your passion for the church and your heart for the Lord to support the local church? If you do, and you have the right skills, passion and drive, you may enjoy being part of our sales team. The Active Network is currently seeking proven, sales performers to help us develop and grow loyal customers in the Faith Market throughout the world.
The Account Executive's major responsibilities:
Sales (90% - The Fun Stuff)
1. Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual booking and revenue quotas as outlined by management
2. Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from prospecting to implementation
3. Professionally presenting and selling new products to new prospects of the ACTIVE
4. Proactively hunt for new business to call on.
5. Create and conduct winning customer presentations and proposals
6. Perform compelling product demonstrations as needed
7. Effectively negotiate favorable pricing and contract terms and conditions
8. Win out against all comers by maintaining in depth knowledge of competition and industry trends
9. Be a supportive and collaborative team member
10. Go to fun, interesting places to visit customers, attend customer and competitor events, and attend industry specific conferences & Trade Shows
Operations (10% - The ‘Boring But Essential’ Stuff)
1. Achieve at a minimum monthly, quarterly and annual activity metrics goals set by your manager
2. Provide manager reports as requested
3. Enter and maintain all sales and client information into ACTIVE’s CRM system
4. Attend 1-1’s with manager
5. Attend team meetings
Ideal candidate will have (2) years strong track record B2B New Business sales success
- Working knowledge of internet, web services and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong knowledge of the sales process. Proactively moves the sale from start to finish
- Must be extremely goal and results oriented
- Articulate and poised, with strong presentation skills – and closing ability
- Very driven with a strong, proactive work ethic
- Thrives working in a high-energy, fast-paced sales environment
- BA/BS or higher, required
- Must be a fun person who thrives on recognition, reward and being part of a team of exceptional performers