The Marketing Arm is looking for an exceptional Account Executive level candidate to help with promotional support for one or our largest clients on their internal branded merchandise programs. This position will have coordination with TMA, but will office out of client's HQ location and report directly to client brand team .
Ideal candidate MUST HAVE integrated marketing/promotional background as well as strong account service and project management skills.
As mentioned previously, the Account Executive will work on clients brand team to support internal branded merchandise programs. Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet stringent deadlines with a positive attitude, be self-sufficient yet contribute as a team member, be solution oriented, resourceful, and have the flexibility to alter plans when required.
Job Skills & Traits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track record of developing and implementing innovative marketing communications strategies.
- Experience working within Brand guidelines; including tone of voice and design.
- Ability to quantify, track and report the return on investment for internal marketing/ communication efforts.
- Experience creating and managing multiple marketing plans
- Proven ability to develop B2C sales and marketing materials.
- Demonstrated ability to blend analytical and creative thinking.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Commanding grasp of the English language, proper grammar use; writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Results-driven, flexible and agile.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing & communications plans for AT&T Brand Team via B2C and B2B channels including licensing development, AT&T e-Stores, apparel and overall marketing of merchandise via AT&T, the consumer and business partners.
- Coordinate with the AT&T Brand Team and agency partners.
- Knowledge of advertising mediums including but not limited to permission marketing, advertising, both printed and electronic promotional materials, direct mail, and other communications vehicles as appropriate as manager will be responsible in assisting in development and execution of messaging via all channels
- Oversees use of AT&T tone of voice, content, and brand principles on behalf of MP/BDA.
- Utilizes customer and team insights to develop strategic communication plan and calendar.
- Coordinate on-location marketing calendar and presence
- Assist product development teams with annual e-store refreshes including opening B2C channel, and product shows based on customer insights.
- Partner with Brand Team and Agencies to update merchandising guidelines and materials
- Responsible for project management and progress updates to leadership. Prioritization of assignments and coordination across various department contributors and MP/BDA necessary to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Works collaboratively and effectively across all AT&T Lines of Business and within MP/BDA
- Ensures consistent messaging across all materials by proofing, editing and rewriting as necessary
- Other job duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of agency (in advertising, brand or marketing) or experience in brand marketing within corporate environment
- Minimum 3 years direct to consumer and/or licensing experience
- Must have experience in developing and executing activation programs .
- Excellent written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and project management skills, attention to detail a must
- Professionalism at all levels
- Proficiency in MS Office, PPT and Excel required; experience with graphic design software ideal
- Limited Travel
The Marketing Arm - 20 months ago