Transfinder, a national leader in student transportation solutions for school districts throughout the United States and Canada, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Client Relations Team. The company is in a high-growth phase with expansion plans that make this opportunity very attractive to high performing sales professionals, who want to contribute to our growth. Quarterly compensation plans reward both individual and team performance.
Client Account Executives, reporting to the Director of Client Relations are responsible for building strong client relations with school districts within their assigned geographic areas; for updating clients on the latest products and services from Transfinder; and for understanding the current and future needs of clients in order to help with company resources and up sell products and services that meet these needs.
· Understand trends and issues affecting clients in their assigned geographic areas;
· Understand client needs and work across departments to secure resources to meet them;
· Have a grasp of Transfinder’s products and services and how they help clients achieve their goals;
· Build strong clients relations in order to drive sales and meet department and company sales goals;
· Drive client value and satisfaction through the delivery of products and services, including technical and business consulting, client advantages webinars, and problem solving;
· Serve as a senior client consultant to drive cross-department excellence;
· Act as a client ombudsman in ensuring the timely delivery of products and services;
· Act as both an independent contributor and team player in executing plans that lead to excellence in client quality service.
· Build strong client connections across teams, ensuring that the entire company understands client needs and successes;
· Act as a creative problem solver with the ability to bring others along with key decisions, strategies, and tactics both internally and externally
· Travel to client sites as requested and attend conferences in assigned geographic areas.
· 5-10 years of consultative sales and or client relations experience;
· Mature and professional demeanor;
· Understanding and experience with CRM software, including ACT and Salesforce;
· Excellent phone and presentation skills;
· Goal oriented and results-driven;
· Proven team player as well as independent contributor;
· Understanding of public sector and experience with software solutions a plus