United Allergy Services is a high growth healthcare service organization that assists Physicians in adding allergy testing and immunotherapy to their service line. UAS knows that every patient is different, and that is why we custom-formulate every single dosage of our allergy medications specifically for the individual patient. Unlike over-the-counter and prescription medications that ease your symptoms but may have significant side effects, we identify, then treat the cause of disease with custom medications.
- Present and sell UAS’s service offering in a consultative manner to primary care physicians across a specified territory / system.
- Be held responsible for specific quotas in terms of new contracts won on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Be held accountable for assigned budgetary metrics.
- Serve as main point of contact from a sales perspective for all prospects, leads, existing accounts, and sales channels within assigned territory / assigned system.
- Become thoroughly adept on how to sell the UAS service line, versed in all contracts, full understanding of our clinical offering.
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Exciting and challenging work environment!
Competitive base salary with opportunity to earn significant commission based on sales results.
- Bachelors Degree, required
- 3-5 years sales experience within the healthcare sector (preferably Pharma or Physician services)
- Strong computer skills for managing data, report creation, PPT development, etc.
- Healthcare experience: preferably selling to the PCP setting
- Be highly motivated, creative, and decisive
- Ability to travel consistently throughout assigned territory / system
- Ability to coordinate with other departments within the company to achieve sales goals (Finance, IT, Billing, Operations).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a strong presence.
- Posses the capability to manage and regulate the matters related to the marketing section of UAS.
United Allergy Services™ (UAS) brings effective and convenient allergy testing and immunotherapy to primary care physicians;...