Join Us as we Change Relocation Forever
UrbanBound provides companies with innovative tech solutions for employee relocation. Our venture backed, growing team is full of bright, professional, and friendly individuals who love to work hard and have fun at the same time. We place a high premium on company culture and creating a positive work environment. If you want to work in an exciting office with great people, all the while helping people through life’s transitions, you’re in the right place.
Account Executive Mission:
UrbanBound is currenlty looking for an Account Executive to join our team. This individual plays a critical role in developing and executing sales to support UrbanBound’s aggressive growth strategy. By identifying and creating new sales channels and revenue sources, this position will implement proven action plans for success. The successful candidate will possess the following attributes: self-motivated, persistent, extremely organized, nimble, problem-solver, intensely resourceful, proven listener, fearless and instinctively knows how to communicate and connect people for mutually beneficial outcomes. We’re looking to make history by reinventing relocation, and you can help our company achieve greatness by contributing to a plan for global reach within two years.
- Understand and execute UrbanBound’s employer acquisition sales strategy.
- Conduct in person and online meetings with prospective employers to help educate and sell the benefits of working with Urbanbound.
- Acquire a minimum of four signed agreements per month from reputable employers who relocate more than 50 employees per year.
- Help ensure employers register all new and transferring employees through urbanbound.com by maintaining strong relationships.
- Conduct a minimum of eight meetings per week with qualified employers.
- Build relationships with large employers and their Human Resource and Mobility Departments to help generate long term mutually beneficial relationships.
- Managing a team of up to two other sales people. (inside sales/appointment-setters and account managers)
Education and Experience Guidelines:
- Demonstrated experience selling complex/conceptual intangibles
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
- Experience in business to business sales
- Adept at conducting entire sales process (from cold call to close)
- Excellent listening skills
- Great at asking the right questions
- Strong attention to detail and administrative/technical skills
- Ability to multi task and work with teams across multiple business areas (including marketing, operations and customer service)
- Energetic, outgoing, bright, good communicator. Speaks clearly and concisely with a purpose.
- Strong presence, maturity, and good interpersonal skills. Credible and knowledgeable.
- Impeccable integrity, professionalism, and proven capability of garnering respect
- Experience canvassing and warm-calling into various types of national businesses with evidence of consistent success.
- Passion for sales and developing relationships
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University required.
A minimum of five years of B2B sales experience and an outstanding track record of hitting goals. Experience within staffing, HR, or technology market is a plusl
Compensation for this position will consist of a competitive base salary plus commissions and benefits.
Urbanbound is an entirely new way to transition into a new job and new city. We know that moving to a new city can be scary and...