Vibrant ( www.vibrantmedia.com ) is the world’s leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across multiple platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers and top brand advertisers, Vibrant reaches more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012). Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant was founded in 2000, headquartered out of New York with multiple offices throughout the United States and Europe. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Work” by Ad Age and Crain’s. Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award
Vibrant is seeking a highly motivated individual to work on our sales team to facilitate aspects of the sales process.
We are looking for someone that can:
• Fortify and expand the existing sales relationships across a variety of categories
• Sell online contextual advertising opportunities to both the agency and client side of the business
• Help develop sales strategies and collateral
• Work with operations to track and optimize account performance
• Manage accounts to achieve outside individual sales goals as well as team goals
• Prepare and research for client meetings, working closely with Sales Managers
• Travel to client sites for meetings
• Check inventory
• Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
• Confirm the final buy
• Conduct client follow-up
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of online ad sales experience with at least 1 year of core sales experience
• Ability to demonstrate success in sales in one of the above categories
• Understand the value of brand based advertising and marketing
• Familiarity with Midwest accounts and agencies
• Ability to demonstrate success in developing, maintaining and growing sound relationships with interactive agencies
• History of quota attainment in outside sales and strong client/agency relationships
• Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
• Internet savvy and proficient with a sales database (Microsoft Dynamics preferred) and office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant...