Bunndle is seeking a Account Executive to help grow our app distribution network. In this role, you will
be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing software and mobile application advertisers who are
looking to distribute their applications and acquire users through our network. This role requires a very
confident and motivated sales person who can build a large book of business and who has worked with both
corporate clients and startups.
- Target decision makers at software and mobile application companies to build a pipeline of prospective advertiser clients.
- Help define the sales process and create a sales script to articulate Bunndle's value proposition.
- Prospect, qualify and close new software and mobile developers advertiser partners.
- Maintain and grow business with existing partners.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and optimize partner performance.
- Set up and launch partnerships with internal personnel as required.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop features and products that address our customer needs.
- Analyze sales data and generate forecasts and metric reports for the management team.
- Explore new market segments and develop strategies to engage in those segments.
Front End Engineer
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role.
- Proven ability to prospect and qualify.
- Start up, software application or mobile application experience strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Experience in developing and making formal presentations to customers and management.
- Proven track record of closing high volume contracts and exceeding revenue/bookings forecasts.
- BA/BS required.
Amaze our customers!
We seek a talented and focused Senior Front End Engineer to build user-centric
web and mobile interfaces for our applications. Join a great team that works
at a fast pace to constantly improve and extend our features and functionality.
This job will be dynamic, interesting, challenging and fun.
- Understanding our customers and our business
- Applying your design and user-centric focus to deliver wonderful user experiences
- Working closely and efficiently with our cross-functional team
- Contributing to the design and UX of our mobile applications and services
- Taking ownership of new feature development on our public and internal web sites
- Working closely with our systems engineering team to define effective and consistent APIs
- Focus on user-centric design
- Self-starter and quick learner
- A thirst to understand how our business works
- 5+ years experience of web development and front-end engineering
- Back-end experience with PHP, Python or Ruby
- Effective communicator
- React well to changes, work well with team
- A focus on high quality and performant web applications
- Knowledge of all browser types and their various idiosyncracies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,Software Engineering, or related field