Digital Account Manager with Social Media Experience
360i is looking for an Account Manager to take a leadership role in the development of clients' online marketing strategies across social media and display advertising. This role is responsible for leading the 360i relationship with several clients in the media and entertainment vertical, and will be responsible for building and managing teams, effectively developing, managing and executing online marketing campaigns , and driving the overall business analysis.
About 360i - Over a Decade of Digital Innovation
We're a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. We don't walk; we run. We don't follow; we lead. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are big, but our results are bigger. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change - the innovations that will move our industry forward in new and exciting directions.
The digital world changes fast -- and our employees are just as dynamic. Our backgrounds and strengths are diverse, yet we're all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers. If you're sharp, creative and forward-thinking - and if complacency isn't in your vocabulary - drop us a line. It takes a special kind of person to work here, and we hope that's you.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team, we want to meet you.
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience preferably in an agency; Social Media experience a must
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail (ability to plan and anticipate challenges, manage resources, bring cross functional teams together, and maintain budgets/AR)
- Proven success managing and engendering confidence with clients
- Demonstrated analytical ability (success in mining data and uncovering insights that lead to business building recommendations)
- Excellent communications skills, proficiency in leading meetings and delivering effective presentations
- Passion for excellence, digital marketing, and overall intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field