We’re looking for Account Executives in our New York and Los Angeles showrooms. Categories: Backpacks, Luggage, Wallets, Watches, Sunglasses, and Skate Apparel.
LOS ANGELES SHOWROOM:
NEW YORK SHOWROOM:
WHO WE ARE:
The NTWRK is a multifaceted agency specializing in brand development with an emphasis on sales. Our deep-rooted relationships with retail partners allow us to deliver the highest level of service. Armed with keen knowledge of fashion, trends, social media, marketing and merchandising, we seamlessly tell our brands’ stories in a consistent and focused manner with an unparalleled attention to detail.
More information about The NTWRK can be found at www.thentwrk.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Communicating with each current account and their sales team on a daily basis for order shipping, changes in distribution, delivery schedules, etc.
- Growing the brand’s account base through new and existing customers by penetrating sew markets while developing and maintaining business relationships with all prospects and customers
- Securing and placing orders while considering delivery dates and inventory levels for order fulfillment and achieving sales goals
- Accumulating and analyzing weekly sales and stock levels in order to make accurate recommendations to customers
- Developing and implementing business and product strategies to optimize sales and profit for the retailer and our agency
- Utilizing corporate reports for credit, shipping and booking purposes
- Attending trade shows and completing special projects as assigned
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
Please submit cover letter, resume, and three relevant references through Malakye.com
- Strong verbal communication skills in face to face and group settings
- The ability to multitask and complete assignments on time in a fast paced office environment
- Complete understanding of the contemporary, street wear and action sports markets
- Interpersonal skills including, but not limited to negotiating, selling, presenting, etc.
- Ability to execute operational duties to effectively manage a wholesale business, track selling, monitor markdowns, place and track orders while understanding six month seasonal vendor plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Malakye.com - 15 months ago