Account Management Assistant (AMA)
InGenesis is seeking a full-time Account Management Assistant/Service Delivery Assistant to support a Federal Occupational Health facility in Bethesda, MD
- Coordinates service delivery with program service providers including timely review and activity of service provider fulfillment to ensure accurate and timely billing into FOH system.
- Interact with customers regarding billing questions; coordinate with customers and staff to resolve uncollected charges and obtain funding for current services, clarification of services or other communication essential to the maintenance of the agreement.
- May manage a work group to ensure quality assurance is performed on medical records and that all services are performed according to agency standards.
- Generates customer specific reports that capture utilization and activity under designated agreements and scheduling services for client agencies as requested by FOH.
If interested, please apply online or email your resume to: nperry at ingenesis dot org
- Must possess an associate’s degree.
- Must have one (1) year experience in customer service health related field OR five (5) years experience in customer account management service.
- Must have one (1) year experience in support of clinical management.
- Must have experience in dealing effectively with various size organizations representing widely divergent backgrounds, points of view, and levels of authority (i.e., labor union and management issues).
- Must have excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently on projects and require minimal oversight by team lead or supervisor.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
Learn more at www.ingenesis.org
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
InGenesis - 19 months ago