Account Management Associate
CEB is seeking
to join our Sales and Service Professional Development Program (SSPD). As a member of our SSPD program, Associates will be exposed to a unique training curriculum specifically designed for our burgeoning sales and account professionals to provide the essential skills and experience required to become a world-class sales and service professional and foster a long –term career in the field. The program provides new entrants with tools to strengthen skills for the current role and develop selling skills for future revenue career opportunities across the firm. Associates apply strategic thinking, business writing, problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail to assist multiple Account Managers and Sales Executives in delivering the promised customer service experience and ultimately achieving business outcomes.
(NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
- Engage with senior-level executives to proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Proactively engage contacts to ensure sufficient service consumption levels within the current membership and deliver high quality client service experiences that will drive future cross-sell
- Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support the Sales Executive and/or Account Manager in their meetings/ sales calls
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to create customized plans for assigned territories to support sales cycle success and to drive urgency
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from members
- Ensure that CRM database (Salesforce.com) contains accurate account details and contact information
- Recruit key client executives and staff to member events and initiatives such as teleconferences, roundtable discussions, etc.
- Gather business intelligence on companies, leads and qualified prospects
- Provide assistance and support to Sales Executives and Account Managers
Successful candidates will possess:
CEB offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior problem solving ability; Ability to learn substance of research quickly
- Exceptional ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Past work experience in a sales position; e.g. internship or part-time job
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Junior - Level Roles
USA-SAN FRAN-San Francisco
Corporate Executive Board - 19 months ago