Responsible for coordinating the launch of advertising campaigns, managing client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client and maintaining advertising campaigns with a heavy focus on the advertiser and network goals, to support the growth and procurement of revenue and future media buys.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Look for opportunities to cross sell and upsell clients
- Assist with prospecting in-depth exploratory analysis on campaign performance and network trends
- Use problem solving and analytical skills in order to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for the company and advertiser
- Manage all aspects of campaigns in accordance with the goals and objectives of the clients
- Ability to work in deadline-driven environment.
- Thorough knowledge of PC applications and Internet.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to respond and prioritize demands of multiple internal customers.
- Strong desire to learn new skills through training and on-the-job experiences.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is required
- 0-2 years of Account Management/Sales support experience
- Experience with Excel
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.