SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 25 million survey responses from people in over 190 countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
SurveyMonkey is seeking an entrepreneurial, versatile and customer-focused individual to help identify and cultivate high-value accounts. As an Account Manager, you will manage relationships with enterprise customers, inside sales efforts, and ongoing account management. During this process you will develop and evolve internal processes to improve customer onboarding, expand usage, and boost retention.
A successful candidate will be able to work closely with cross-functional partners to define and implement workflow efficiencies and play an instrumental role in the evolution of product offerings.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to manage key customer relationships and develop new business with customers from SMB’s to large enterprises.
- Drive inside sales by providing solutions to high-value potential customers interested in SurveyMonkey products
- Effectively manage a pipeline and targeted quotas to actively grow our business
- Manage the full sales process from prospecting to close to ongoing account management
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts in sales and support to create a positive experience for large customers with escalated needs
- Develop onboarding and ongoing training materials for key customers to increase account usage and retention
- Develop and refine internal processes to ensure efficient and consistent management of large customers
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in account management or inside sales, preferably focused on internet or software solutions
- Strong customer focus and desire to help customers succeed
- Creative problem-solver with great attention to detail
- Results-oriented, ability to prioritize, and strong work-ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with versatility to manage a wide variety of projects and new requirements
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible
- BA/BS preferred
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SurveyMonkey - 13 months ago