Dell Inc. is a global provider of information technology solutions. We are currently looking for an Account Management Sr. Consultant to join our team in Plano, TX.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
This individual will plan, direct, and coordinate the organizational/technical activities required for delivery of the services to ensure technical solution meets contract specifications for the Dell Client Technical Account.
- Serves as a technical authority within the organization and with customers.
- Manages projects or customer relationships of critical importance.
- May be industry-wide authority.
- Develops advanced/leading-edge concepts.
- Creatively and strategically supports key business objectives.
- Develops innovative solutions, systems and products to support Dell Client objectives.
- Builds alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends.
- Solves problems without precedent.
- Shapes long-term strategic direction and reputation of Dell.
- Develops integrated business solutions across business units.
- Creates solutions that enhance ability to deliver services.
- Ensures services are aligned with current and future needs and expectations.
- Models organizational and industry standards for innovation.
- Directs projects of critical importance to Dell.
- Analyzes long-term impact of new or anticipated strategies.
- Contributes to Dell business and functional strategy.
- Impacts Dell results, image or operational effectiveness.
- Provides influence and authoritative advice at the most senior levels.
- Reaches out to support and collaborate with other
- Provides consultation, influence decisions, and identify and resolve critical issues.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Expert organizing and planning skills to oversee the largest and most complex deliverables.
- Expert priority setting and delegation skills working with senior level team members.
- Expert analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Expert ability to lead large complex programs and consistently achieve or surpass targets.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
About Dell Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree in related area, Master’s Degree with 8+ years related experience a plus
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it is should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...