Account Manager, AMI
Los Angeles, CA
Come join us! Rentrak is an information management company serving clients in the entertainment, media, retail, and advertising industries. If you're sharp, hardworking, and enjoy a cooperative work environment, we're offering a place where you can work alongside talented peers working on interesting, dynamic and fun projects. We're a small enough company that you can make a big difference here, but we're big enough to reach a national audience.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our Television Products located in Los Angeles, CA.
The Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between Rentrak and several of our key clients to maximize usage and satisfaction with Rentrak’s products and services, resulting in customer retention and up-selling additional services. They are to create and maintain ongoing relationships with their account base by offering outstanding customer service, training, and regular contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Establish strong and productive relationships with clients, including client personnel from research, ad sales, business development or other points of contact.
- Expertise in Rentrak’s Television products and delivery platforms: TV Essentials, Station View Essentials, and OnDemand Essentials.
- Understand the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how Rentrak’s services help the account meet those objectives.
- Build client relationships by acting as the interface between CSRs and Sales teams.
- Proactively manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and problems.
- Monitor client logins to the Rentrak site and provide account reviews to ensure clients are maximizing use and value, and, as a result, are extremely satisfied and knowledgeable of all Rentrak’s services.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling Rentrak’s products to existing clients.
- Act as the customer advocate internally to Rentrak to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed.
- In a proactive manner, look for ways to improve client deliverables, anticipate customer needs, and offer creative solutions.
- Serve as internal expert on each assigned account. Answer client questions and ensure any issues are resolved.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal Rentrak teams (CSRs, Sales, AS, and IT)
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, analyze data, and maintain account information in CRM.
- Travel to client locations and attend sales meetings as necessary.
We offer a friendly team oriented workplace and our benefits are among the best in the business including matching 401K program, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, an extremely generous vacation package and more.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
- Competency working with complex research/measurement data
- Minimum of three years account management experience with a research product
- Strong data, analytics, and decision making abilities
- Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships and delivering to client needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization both internally and externally, both written and verbally
- Ability to formulate action plans and execute initiatives.
- Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills
- Strong competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful
Rentrak Corporation proudly supports Affirmative Action. Rentrak Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen. Rentrak participates in eVerify.
*No recruiters or agencies please.
Rentrak Corporation - 7 months ago