Amazon.com's grocery delivery service, AmazonFresh, is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, innovative and customer-focused Account Manager to join our team. In this role you will maintain relationships with third-party merchants, making their products available through our Delivered by AmazonFresh program. Delivered by AmazonFresh provides the capability for third-party merchants to list their products through the AmazonFresh site, offering all the superior performance of pick-up, storage, pick, pack, delivery, and customer service. This is a highly visible and strategic program within AmazonFresh and already includes local iconic Seattle businesses like Pike Place Fish Market, DeLaurenti Food & Wine, Top Pot Doughnuts and more. This is a chance to work in an innovative group, influence product selection decisions, directly impact the customer experience and work closely with well know businesses.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Manage key strategic accounts.
- Conduct regular intensive business analysis and metric reporting.
- Maximize the top-line results of these relationships by ensuring these partners are effectively merchandising their products on AmazonFresh, working with them on delivery-appropriate packaging, teaching them how to use Amazon’s tools, and addressing breakdowns in standard processes or poor performance issues.
- Develop programs, feature requests and processes to drive sales across third-party.
- Develop business cases to quantify the opportunities and requirements for new features and enhancements.
- Interested applicants should be comfortable driving creative solutions in a fast-paced environment, act as strong advocates for our customers and sellers on AmazonFresh, and should be passionate and driven to create a best-in-class online shopping experience for customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Excel and data analysis
- * Analytical and data gathering skills.
* Oral and written communication skills.
* Outstanding organizational, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
* Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.
* Account management or customer service experience is a plus.
* Comfortable with contacting sellers to communicate difficult decisions based on data.
Amazon.com - 9 months ago