Energy, Environment & Transportation
Energy Efficiency Division
Statewide - Massachusetts
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Energy Efficiency division based in the Northeast. The selected individual will take a significant role in the implementation of Commercial and Industrial (C&I) natural gas energy efficiency programs in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Recruiting program participants
- Account management
- Developing and implementing sales strategies
- Preparing and delivering persuasive presentations
- Relationship building activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated experience in a combination of the following areas: energy efficiency technologies and products (especially C&I energy-efficient gas appliances), HVAC, and marketing or sales.
- Sales ability and experience, preferably to or with wholesale suppliers, contractors and C&I end use customers
- Ability to accommodate daily and week-long business trips on a regular basis
- Interest in energy efficiency, sales ability, knowledge of HVAC and water heating equipment, especially C&I natural gas technologies
- Knowledge of and experience with sales to distributors and wholesalers especially in the business to business sector
- Interest or background in energy efficiency and/or environmental management
- Experience with C&I natural gas-fired HVAC and water heating equipment
About ICF International
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively work independently
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels (EEO/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...