This position exists to sell selected outsourcing services to new enterprise prospects over the telephone and in onsite meetings by performing the following duties:
Proactively works with the marketing team, client services business unit and the deal management team to identify opportunities for new clients by cold calling prospects, working existing clients for referrals, following up on any marketing leads, attending and participating in business networking groups.
Overcomes technical and business objections for the client opportunities and drives to close the sale.
Work with the other team members to schedule NOC tours, product demos, webinars, conference calls and briefing for qualified opportunities after approval of the deal management team lead and or national sales director.
Prepares in advance of a client sales meeting the applicable green sheet and provides input into or creates a blue sheet for all applicable clients.
Updates on a daily basis all client interactions, activities and contacts into CRM and will prepare a trip report for all onsite meetings.
Works daily with deal management and sales back office to ensure accurate input into CRM and all tracking activities for the status of, value of the deal, step of the sale and anticipated close date of all outstanding sales opportunities.
Participates in all required sales training, sales processes and sales calls/meetings.
Builds and maintains client relationships and looks for other cross selling opportunities for other business units and or practices of the company. Once an opportunity is identified, the lead will be referred to the applicable sales person and CRM will be updated to reflect the notes.
Works with business unit, deal management and legal in the pricing of and the preparation of all agreements, Statement of Work and Compensation Schedules for all prospective deals.
Travels to and attends trade shows and or meetings as requested by the deal management team leader and or business unit leader.
In concert with the Sales Manager, develop a comprehensive, annual sales plan for the assigned territory and key accounts.
Provide Sales Manager regular updates on sales forecasts when projects shift that could affect revenue up or down.
Maintain regular face to face contact with clients and record data to feed sales metrics through CRM system.
Provide applicable market and competitive feedback to sales and sales management.
Maintain the highest level of ethical business standards in support of CHR Solutions corporate policies.
Must be able to deliver presentations, both written and oral.
Developing sales plans and strategies for new business
- Two years or more of experience in a Sales role
- A conscientious, highly motivated self-started, who is detailed-oriented, a strategic thinker and possesses effective time management skills that focus on long-term success.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, outgoing and the ability to interact with all personality types
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; Spanish is a plus
- Ability to qualify sales opportunities, apply knowledge of clients need and establish a value proposition that results in new business
- Ability to use persuasive sales skills professionally and tactfully
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and compliance with insurance requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
CHR Solutions - 12 months ago