ESI's world class sales organization is focused on putting the best talent in the field, committed to ongoing training and development and making a difference for our employees. Daily you will help to design and deliver the technology solutions that solve our customers needs. Account Managers work closely with our solutions partners HP, Cisco, Client, and Microsoft as well as with our comprehensive Services Organization. We provide businesses with complete, customized technology solutions and professional services armed with the knowledge and skills to support our customers so they can manage thier business.
- Bring Energy, Enthusiasm and Accountability to the team every day
- Hunt and Develop Net New customers through telemarketing, networking and referrals
- Collaborate with peers on best practices
- Cross sell and share information with Account Managers from other divisions
- Utilize CRM and actively participate in performance based activities
- Develop annual business plan and review with management quarterly
- Attain assigned ongoing certification and training goals.
Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of two years of progressive sales experience, in mid-market to enterprise level customers.
- Sales Ability, Technical Aptitude, Competitive Nature
- Self-directed, accountable, adaptable and positive.
- Proven ability to forecast, create a business plan, prospect and manage vendor field relationships.
- Valid drivers license.
Electronic Systems - 10 months ago