MNI (Media Networks, Inc. – the leader in geo-targeted print & digital advertising) is looking for a new Advertising Sales Representative in our Dallas office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are prerequisite. We are looking for someone eager to identify, foster and maintain strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients in your territory to sell geo-targeted advertising across MNI’s portfolio of websites and magazines. You will need to apply your polished phone and in-person selling skills everyday to generate leads, identify prospects and penetrate the organization to the highest levels. This “hunter” position offers a high degree of autonomy.
• Manage and develop a diverse account list across key categories by creating, selling and delivering cross-platform marketing programs for clients
• Maintain a high level of sales activity through face-to-face appointments, presentations and other related efforts
• Create awareness of MNI solutions among Dallas advertising and marketing community
• Manage all administrative aspects of digital campaign management and delivery for each client. Coordinate with MNI Digital Media Group on all phases of trafficking.
• Strong relationships in the Dallas advertising community
• 3+ years media sales experience; print and digital sales experience a plus
• Thorough background in advertising and media planning/buying; Must be able to influence media strategy
• Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
• Proven track record of overachievement
MNI offers an aggressive base + commission package, a complete Time Inc. benefits package, and the opportunity to advance and relocate.
Time Inc. - 12 months ago