The Account Manager identifies prospects, establish relationships with decision makers, and sells hardware, software and managed print solutions to commercial and/or named accounts to meet their needs. To maintain a partnership-level relationship with customers and ensure ongoing customer service. To continue to work with current customers to identify additional needs and sell appropriate solutions.
- Meet or exceed sales revenue and profit quotas.
- Sell a broad range of hardware, software and service solutions based on PTG’s technology focus.
- Sell Managed Print Services.
- Utilize our 360 go-to-market strategy.
- Secure new business and expand business with current customers.
- Continuously network and participate in community events in a meaningful way.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, both through the sales phase and consistently after the sale. Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls, quarterly reviews and internal/external functions.
- Partner with Service as needed to ensure customers are well taken care of.
- Meet or exceed activity benchmarks to include calls, appointments, base maintenance, proposals, demos, print analysis and corporate capes.
- Promptly enter all customer information and updates in our database system.
- Maintain 30/60/90-day funnel with a 40/60 ratio of current/net new through activity generated and utilizing the five star forecast model.
- Drive a “demo” culture by maintaining a steady flow of customers into our sites to demo our equipment or arrange for customer onsite demos.
- Develop and submit an annual business plan including revenue and profit goals, targeted accounts and marketing strategies.
- Participate and complete all vendor and internal training required. Achieve competency certification for all products.
- Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the company.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
- High energy
- Articulate/maturity of conversation/able to speak at an executive level
- Good writing skills
- Proof of work ethic
- 4-year degree strongly preferred
- Worked during college
- Comfortable with computers, Word, Excel, moving around a web-based application
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance at or above Global Imaging requirements
- Ability and willingness to spend the majority of each business day visiting customer sites
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15 pounds including small machines such as printers and copier accessories
- Ability to stoop, kneel, and reach into machines such as copiers during demos and set-up
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.