QSI/NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduced healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the project team of assigned strategic client(s) maintaining a continuous knowledge of project status and identifies potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Account management and relationship at the management and team level
- Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization and expedites the resolution of customer problems / complaints.
- Prioritize issues appropriately within the organization and manages to satisfactory resolution.
- Ensures that sales, support, and training departments provide post implementation support to strategic account as applicable.
- Thorough understanding of company products, services and capabilities, and effectively communicates all offerings to the Client.
- Monthly Executive Briefings prepared for Executive Sponsor
- Assuring Account requests and concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- In depth knowledge of Account (Business, Players, Setup, System configuration, goals, challenges)
- Keeping up to date on the Client’s tickets in SDE and working with Depts. to obtain timely resolution
- Escalation of time sensitive and/or critical issues
- Addressing and resolving Client issues and any dissatisfaction on a timely basis.
- Responsible for handling telephone inquiries from Client
- Responsible for updating the Account Executive on project status
- Informing Client of ongoing training and seminars that would be to their benefit
- Keeping up to date on NextGen products, news, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of proven Account Management experience
- Client service experience mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology
Required Education (including certifications):
- BA in Healthcare Management or Communications or related fields
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Experience with medical software applications, medical records or practice management
Desired Education (including certifications):
- College degree in related area
QSI/NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- BA in IT Healthcare Management or Communications
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.