Account Manager: |
We ’re looking for an intelligent and energetic self-starter that shares our vision for bringing innovative solutions to leading advertisers, ad agencies, and networks. The qualified candidate shall be a problem solver with an analytical mind. Attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills, a customercentric orientation, and a positive outlook are musts.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Partner account set-up and activation
- Prospect and qualify partner account base
- Advertiser/offer recruitment
- Campaign setup and optimization
- Publisher recruitment
- Development and maintenance of productive working relationships with partners
- Develop, communicate, defend and implement strategies for campaign growth
- Participate in the development of partner training material
- Participate in partner training sessions, both group and individual
- Act as point person for customer questions and concerns
- Maximize value for the customer by identifying additional revenue opportunities
- Provide timely reports to RingRevenue and customers on campaign status and objectives
- Communicate customer feedback and suggestions internally
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with RingRevenue: RingRevenue does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, RingRevenue employees or any other company location. RingRevenue is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Ability to think analytically, set clear priorities, and resolve multi-party issues.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as an individual contributor
- Success in performing under resource and time constraints.
- Fundamental understanding of online advertising with professional experience in affiliate or
- search marketing, account management, and sales a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a very strong “customer first ” orientation.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- College degree
RingRevenue, Inc. - 2 years ago