Posting Job Title: Account Manager 2, Hospitality
Requisition #: 144377BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Manager II position is a consultative outbound telemarketing/field position within our Business Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for the upsell of voice, data and video services to existing customers, as well as the renewal, retention and winback of customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary responsibility is existing customer upsell and contract renewal within the Mid-market and Enterprise segments
- Position also involves some field sales activities, with occasional travel to customer locations
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
- Develops customer centric solutions and delivers sales proposals on product benefits
- Clearly understands and communicates the company's value proposition
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Works with the Account Executive and Account Consultant teams to insure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
- Requires four or more years of sales experience, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the commercial telecommunications market
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, the Internet and networks required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
- Internals must be in their role more than 12 months to be eligible to apply
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00110 - NYC E 23rd
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...