Join the MyNewPlace.com Client Services Team as a Relationship Specialist! (Financial district)
MyNewPlace, the fastest-growing national apartment rental website, is looking for client services professionals with personality, energy, and entrepreneurial drive to support our client services and sales teams to grow our business.
Can you teach someone over the phone how to use our online tools to manage their own account information? Can you help a client understand our product and interest them in additional products to grow their online leads? Can you upsell and cross sell to our existing customers? Can you partner with our Sales team to help build our brand to be the best in the industry? Do you know your way around a computer and can you quickly understand data content issues? Are you diplomatic and Internet savvy? Do you have excellent grammar and communication skills? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
You are responsible for:
• Coordinate the customer relationship through both inbound and outbound communication channels
• Coordinate with other departments and foster a strong partnership with our Sales team
• Uncover opportunities to grow client relationship and revenue
• Help maintain online brochure pages utilizing our Customer Care System
• Facilitate accurate data entry of customer text and graphics
• Rigorously follow standard operating procedures and adhere to order entry guidelines
• Monitor operational metrics against capacity requirements
The idea candidate has:
• At least 1-2 years experience in client services for high traffic web sites is preferable;
• Excellent communication skills – including great phone presence;
• Experience cross-selling, up-selling or some cold calling experience a big plus;
• Great typing skills – must be able to type fast and accurately;
• Exceptional grammar – must be professional and well written in all communications;
• Strong computer skills – we want the type of user that wants to use quick-keys;
• Ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines;
• Must be a self-starter and able to prosper in a fluid work environment;
• Friendly, happy, positive people will excel with our company;
• Experience working in a high growth environment is highly desirable; and
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
This position offers a competitive base salary, incentive program, comprehensive benefit package including stock options, a well stocked kitchen pantry and a fun but professional work environment.
MyNewPlace features MyNewPlace.com – one of the largest apartment and home rentals portals in the U.S. -- and a suite of software-as-a-service products to facilitate apartment marketing, including MyNewSite and RentEngine. MyNewPlace provides a comprehensive marketing solution for apartment owners and managers, including powerful lead tracking and response, content management, website management, ad generation, and ad syndication tools. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, MyNewPlace was founded in 2005 by John Helm who previously founded AllApartments/SpringStreet. The company is backed by leading venture and strategic investors including, Trinity Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures and Split Rock Ventures.
RealPage - 7 months ago
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...