Account Manager II - 1201888
: Job Summary:
Under limited supervision, creates and implements marketing strategies and manages subsequent campaigns for business units, financial advisors and other internal clients. Promotes and develops business for the strategic services of Marketing, while serving as the liaison between clients and the department to ensure that proper branding, communications and production goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports client relations and overall management of assigned business units, remaining both proactive in delivering added value to clients and responsive to meeting needs.
- Accountable for developing and building client relationships at all levels for the department.
- Meets with wide range of individuals and business units throughout company to promote the strategic services of the Marketing Department.
- Researches strategic concepts and develops programs - in essence, serving as strategic business partner to assigned major accounts.
- Interprets market research data and makes actionable business decisions.
- Provides recommendations to clients on brand and business objectives.
- Develops and monitors tactical initiatives that support clients' objectives and strategies.
- Establishes, administers and monitors timelines and budgets for clients at the account level.
- Manages day-to-day account activities including contacting clients, monitoring daily workflow and overseeing projects.
- Works with sub-department managers and traffic management specialists to oversee production by managing cross-functional teams for projects and day-to-day partner success.
- Coordinates creative elements of tactical initiatives and, together with creative team, present concepts to department's clients.
- Writes sales materials - creating original concept, drafting, editing and proofing content.
- May perform human resource management activities, including identifying performance problems and approving recommendations for remedial action; evaluating performance; and interviewing and selecting staff.
- May plan, assign, monitor, review, evaluate and lead the work of assigned staff.
- May coach and mentor staff and identify training needs and create development plans.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Advanced Knowledge of:
- Marketing process and overall business knowledge sufficient to develop marketing strategies within the organization on inter-departmental, corporate, business-to-business, and/or client levels.
- Industry trends with the ability to determine and convey their potential impact upon various clients.
- Creative production processes.
- Organizational, planning and time management skills - as well as a "roll up the sleeves" mentality - sufficient to independently oversee multiple projects from start to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiation, conflict resolution and relationship management skills
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
- Interact with management at all levels.
- Lead work groups on a daily basis, utilizing management competencies and leadership skills.
- Work with a wide range of constituencies in a decision-making framework.
- Work in a client-focused and team-based environment.
- Be a creative thinker and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Work in a dynamic, growing environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field and a minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years marketing experience, preferably as an account executive in an agency environment.
- Experience managing a team of account executives preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience approved by Human Resources.
Raymond James Financial, Inc. - 22 months ago
You can call it Ray. You can call it Ray Jay. But Raymond James Financial will do just fine. The company offers investment and financial...