The Emdeon Account Manager position is responsible to act as the primary communication liaison on behalf of and between Emdeon and all contracted clients for the Dental Division. The role is to engage at contract signing, oversee implementation and maintain good client relationships. The AM will also act as the main avenue of contact in procuring additional Emdeon Dental solutions; manage workflow priorities in a way that meets or exceeds client expectations, Emdeon business goals, ensures delivery deadlines are met within an acceptable time frame and promotes extraordinary customer relations.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships to drive future decisions and business opportunities through proactive outreach, Business Reviews, White-board sessions, and product demos.
- Ensure his/her territory exceeds or achieves assigned quota.
- Manages, develops and maintains business relationships with existing and potential clients to ensure continuation of partnership and meet sales objectives. Advise, consult and assist in development of target client's short and long term growth needs.
- Develop innovative sales strategies and coordinate the tactical deployment of that strategy to meet sales objectives. Engage with sales at or prior to contract signature for new clients to establish customer expectations related to the implementation and Emdeon partnership.
- Contract and enroll add-on services, as outlined by management, to validate enrollment information, confirm solutions and validate expected volumes.
- Be a point of escalation to provide proactive response and intervention in client issues, projects, and opportunities as needed to provide desired outcomes.
- Provide and maintain effective communications with the Sales RVP's and Sales Account Executives.
- Provide input and feedback to the Product team
- Bachelor's degree;
- 5 years relevant sales and/or account management experience in the healthcare industry (dental preferred) (e.g. clearinghouse, practice management, consulting, payer);
- Previous experience in account management,
- Proficient in account planning and demonstrated territory management;
- Ability to quickly assimilate client specific information and account knowledge and translate to a sales strategy;
- Requires superior verbal communication and online presentation skills;
- Effective relationship-building, negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers,...