Why join us?
Are you looking to join a company that can offer great opportunities while encouraging your growth and career goals? Are you looking for a friendly fast paced team producing great work with one of the largest and most experienced global display advertising networks? If so, we may have a spot for you at ValueClick Media!
We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades Intern who can handle a bit of everything. You’ll be supporting Account Managers working with large advertisers (I’m talkin’, BIG) and be their go-to person for any questions or concerns they may have. Get a handle on clients’ deliverables, implementations, and manage your projects like a pro. Best of all, we have a high ratio of hiring our Interns into regular / full-time roles!
You’ll play an integral role supporting the Account Management team with developing new and existing advertisers to maximize their success with ValueClick Media. You’ll assist Account Managers in managing, analyzing, and developing advertisers’ campaigns to help achieve the agency or client’s campaign goals and optimizing client ROI. This includes campaign builds, reporting, frequent in-depth communication with Account Managers and Account Executives (utilizing contact management tools such as SalesForce), ongoing training, and relationship building. Furthermore the ultimate goal is to make sure you acquire a thorough understanding of proprietary systems and the AdNetwork business model.
Is this you?
• You have the talented ability to constantly and seamlessly communicate between various parties while paying strong attention to detail and following through.
• You have excellent communication skills, orally and written, and cringe when someone doesn’t know the difference between “your” and “you’re.”
• Witty office banter and topics of what’s trending in Internet marketing keeps you current and is an area of interest you indulge in.
• Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, well organized, with strong numbers aptitude.
• Strong communication skills, great attitude, friendly, and approachable.
• Practical experience using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Have or are pursuing a BA/BS with a strong academic record.
Fourteen years of experience and access to the global data resources of ValueClick, Inc. make ValueClick Media the largest and most robust advertising platform of its kind. Proprietary consumer behavioral data, direct relationships with 8,500 publishers and access to additional inventory via real-time bidding, advanced behavioral targeting and optimization technology, strict network quality controls and superior service make ValueClick Media the data-driven audience targeting platform leading marketers and agencies rely on to reach their performance objectives.
Are you looking for new ways to connect with your prospects and customers? Whether your goals are related to building brand awareness or driving direct response conversions, ValueClick Media offers a comprehensive suite of audience targeting solutions.
- 2 years ago - save job
Conversant Media is a fast growing, independent digital media company that produces engaging premium websites for passionate, intelligent...