Manage day-to-day business operations for Kindle Business and Education Sales
· Work with operations to ensure predictable, accurate, and consistent delivery of product to the B2B customer
· Be a focal point for escalation from B2B customers, and work with various stakeholders to arrive at the best possible conclusion on issues
· Manage the day to day operations for our reseller business including working with accounting team to ensure payments are received, processing POs, issuing RMAs and working with operations to ensure delivery commitments are kept to
· Maintain inventory management, forecasting documents and systems
· Work on special projects as required
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Build solid relationships with peers across the organization to ensure smooth process flow
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· 5-7 years account management, sales or sales operations experience
· Experience using analysis to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
· Strong communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong personal rapport with internal and external clients
MBA preferred but not required.
Experience in the Incentives industry might be an advantage.
Amazon.com - 16 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...