Axis Teknologies has an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious, creative and hard working Account Manager. At Axis, we provide outstanding wireless engineering solutions to commercial carriers, equipment manufacturers and integration companies throughout the United States. Our reputation in the industry is second to none. In order to fully support the needs of our clients we need help.
The Account Manager serves as the primary day-to-day business contact and resource for our existing client base and manages the on going business relationship with the customer. In the role of Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and cultivating new relationships with hiring authorities within our existing client base and have a focus on securing new and repeat business opportunities. The Account Manager will provide excellent customer service as well gain a detailed understanding of our clients business and their critical success factors.
Specific tasks you will be involved with include:
- Set appointments with new managers to introduce Axis Teknologies
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of Axis Teknologies solutions and how they can be positioned with the client
- Present Axis Teknologies delivery capabilities and the value added benefits we bring to clients
- Consult with clients on business issues and analyze problems, needs and requirements utilizing effective questioning techniques
- Maintain regular contact with hiring managers to strengthen relationships
- Work with Axis personnel to craft effective engineering solutions that meet client needs and timelines
- Secure engagements through successful closing techniques
- Assist with the confirmation and onboarding of project team members
- Resolve delivery issues along with the Project Management Office
- Work with clients to execute project extensions and renewals
- Ensure client satisfaction through regular contact, meetings, customer reviews and surveys
- Seek out and leverage client referrals
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Thorough high level understanding of commercial wireless engineering
- Self starter with strong work ethic
- Superior communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent networking and relationship development/management skills
- Good organizational and time management capabilities
- At least 5 years experience in the telecommunications industry
- At least 5 years experience in a sales, business development and/or account management capacity
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good computer skills
This position will be based out of Atlanta, GA. Starting salary will be in the $45k - $65k range with total annual compensation of up to $120k at plan. Axis Teknologies offers a full range of benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) and more. If you have the skills and desire to help us grow and continue to be successful then we want to talk to you!
- 21 months ago - save job
Axis Teknologies is proud to be a preferred vendor to some of the nation's top-tier wireless providers. We achieved this honor by creating...