Assist in areas when directed and provide support to assigned book of business by:
- Internal and external customer sales support
- Assisting clients with efficient placement of orders of all types
- Supporting business segment with creative product sourcing and management
- Conceiving, creating and developing insightful product and process solutions
- Preparing and maintaining detailed daily status report on all active project requests
- Embracing problems and providing efficient solutions
- Maintaining ownership of all projects and processes
Experience and Skills Required:
- Possess a BA/BS preferably within marketing or business related field.
- Have PC proficiency; experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have a basic understanding of accounts payable/receivables.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent, positive attitude
- Desire and ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Able to adapt quickly to business needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.