Operates in both a marketing and business strategy capacity to grow and maintain client relationships.
Manages and serves as the primary point of contact for approximately 15-25 clients to ensure business needs are being met and additional opportunities are identified and executed.
Design and optimize national campaigns, including structure and strategy, to address client goals and maximize execution for the Cardlytics channel.
Identify and recommend marketing opportunities aligned with client’s business objectives. .
Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals utilizing analytical data from internal tools to develop ways to better execute or improve campaign performance.
Builds and understands campaign strategy to ensure client objectives are enforced during campaign flight.
Responsible for keeping all necessary program details, systems and reports routed and updated for all campaigns to external and internal parties.
Forecasts and develops test budgets and annual sales plans with input from Sales Management on diverse client base.
Assists sales in preparing proposals and presentations for specific recommendations for programs, services, and products.
Able to interpret marketing results at an in-depth level and learns to communicate these findings to internal team members, clients and partners.
Demonstrates developing knowledge of all program implementation details for Cardlytics OMS system.
Ability to effectively manage personnel and prioritize projects and assignments.
Demonstrates an interest in being involved in or taking on specific projects and functions that may be outside of Merchant Services team. Doing so in an effort to create processes or tools Merchant Services can utilize ongoing for campaign management and optimization.
- BS or BA, MBA preferred
- Strong mathematical skills
- 2+ years of experience in behavioral marketing, digital marketing channels, campaign management and/or account management
- Analytical proficiency. Candidate must be a strategic and creative thinker that understands business problems and opportunities and is able to identify, aggregate and synthesize relevant data to inform decisions and show trends
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and can multi-task assignments
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, accepts accountability for actions and can be trusted to complete assigned tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with entire Account Management team members and functional teams in order to ensure program implementations are accurate and timely.
- Listens effectively and takes comprehensive, organized training and/or meetings notes, asks questions if unsure.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude and a high energy level.
- Must have strong PC skills: Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- First class client service.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to going the extra mile.
- Patient and adaptable.
- Proactive problem solving capabilities.
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented spirit.
- Fun, dynamic individual.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com .
Cardlytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cardlytics Corporation - 20 months ago