Join one of the Fastest Growing High Technology C ompanies in the US! Cognizant’s Consumer Goods industry team is seeking a talented Account Manager to join its growing team and be based i n the Northeast (Tri-State Region) .
Account Managers play a significant role in the business, managing business development and delivery objectives, P&L for top line and bottom line, customer satisfaction, and the overall client relationship for a key account. They will perform technical program and project management of geographically disbursed teams using established criteria and professional standards, and work with architecture teams to deliver full life cycle technical solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A minimum of 1 0 + years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $ 5 -10 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Possess strong knowledge of Digital Marketing and experience with eCommerce .
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple distributed teams to achieve client goals.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments – Solid technical leadership.
- Problem solving with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Should possess experience with requirements analysis, development and testing of software with enterprise and e-commerce technologies.
- BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology and consulting services. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With over 50 global delivery centers and approximately 1 4 7 ,000 employees as of August 1, 201 2 , we combine a unique global delivery model infused with a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and a member of the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek’s Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings. For the third year in a row, Cognizant has been named to Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list, and has been named as one of the fastest growing high tech companies in the US.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Monster - 7 months ago
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services, busines...