Founded more than a century ago, Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) is a family of companies providing advanced communications services to both residential and commercial customers in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California and Kansas. Consolidated Communications offers a wide range of services over its technologically advanced IP-based network, including Voice, Data, Digital Phone, Internet and Digital TV
The Sales Account Manager position may be located in: Lufkin, Conroe, or Katy. We offer a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package. Intereseted candidates may apply online at:
- Generate new commercial business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing and lead generation.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales plan, using a consultative sales strategy to effectively communicate a value proposition to potential customers.
- Work in partnership with small to mid level internal contacts presenting comprehensive sales presentation materials designed to win new customers.
- We are looking for team members who can demonstrate a track record of closing business and can focus on closing customer opportunities on a monthly basis.
Professional training or knowledge:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees, and an ability to sell the Company's products and services. Must have the ability to learn, understand and effectively explain the Company's rates, rules and regulations. Must be able to retain information gained through training and experience which is required for effective job performance. Must maintain a neat appearance.
A knowledge of the Company's products, services, procedures and customers; or a minimum of 3 years technical sales experience. 5-7 telecommunications, cable, or directory sales experience preferred
License required: Valid Texas State Driver's License.
General education or equivalent: 2yrs college; Bachelors preferred.
Monster - 5 months ago
Consolidated Communications is just what its name implies. The rural local exchange carrier (RLEC) encompasses operations based in Illinois,...