We are the Cummins Engine experts! We have multiple opportunities available to meet expanding customer needs. If you like building customer relationships - this is the place for you.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts, and service in the world. We are now accepting applications for an Account Manager in our Knoxville, TN location.
The Account Manager promotes sales of all Cummins Inc. products to all markets within assigned territory, with primary responsibility being the direct marketing of Branch parts and service capabilities. In addition to sales, sales support must also be provided, to include marketing development. This individual must provide a professional, customer oriented approach to our clients. Must function effectively as a member of the Cummins Crosspoint Knoxville team to improve overall branch productivity.
- Sell Cummins Crosspoint service and parts to accounts within assigned territory.
- Accountable for attaining financial objectives for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for meeting call frequency objectives for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for setting the “sales tone” of the branch.
- Maintain profiles, contacts, and account plans for each week and logging them.
- Provide a weekly itinerary of planned customer/ dealer visits and submit those to the manager monthly.
- Responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers.
- Responsible for indirect sales to include all markets within territory.
- Responsible for attaining market share targets and target dealer stack ratios as established by branch and corporate management
- Support Cummins account executives as needed.
- Conduct sales training meetings to cover subjects such as, PowerSpec, Product and application.
- Identify opportunities for profitable parts, service and allied product sales and communicate and plan on working with the proper person.
- Assist with training within branch to better develop the customer relation skills of employees within branch.
- When needed, follow up, and help resolve customer issues, work with the TM, Tech Support or the appropriate Cummins Crosspoint person to settle these issues in the best interest of all parties.
- Responsible delivering Cummins Inc. quarterly dealer communications to all LTA dealers and assignments in the assigned territory.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Basic knowledge of products and customer types with technical understanding.
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information as well as overall business information.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Familiarity with windows-based software (excel, word etc.), and computer knowledge.
- Legible handwriting, organized, and with excellent time management capabilities.
- Must possess a current valid Tennessee Driver license and have a clean driving record. (If driving for the company, you must be at least 21 years of age.)
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
- 401K with employer match
- Continued training/education with tuition assistance
- Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
- A competitive wage and much more.
If interested, please apply online now.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EOE/M/F/V/D
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Military friendly employer
Cummins Crosspoint - 30+ days ago