EXL is Hiring in Indianapolis, IN
EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations, headquartered in New York. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 17,500 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+ FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria.
The LifePRO division of EXL is a team dedicated to the development and implementation of the EXL LifePRO insurance administration system for Life, Health and Annuity Business. LifePRO streamlines policy administration for insurance companies through features such as a flexible product engine, real-time customer service and extensive agent compensation support.
In the Account Managers you will be responsible for leading account planning and support with LifePRO clients. The ultimate goal is to drive service quality, assure client retention, satisfaction and assist in achieving EXL LifePRO revenue goals.
- Understand client's business and insurance industry context
- Develop an understanding of the client needs Build a relationship of trust and partnership with the client
- Act as the single point of contact from a strategic and overall perspective for the client
- Demonstrate LifePRO product knowledge and how our services can meet the client need
- Lead periodic governance and account planning meets with key members of the client organization
- Coordinate LifePRO services and teams across functional areas ensuring seamless integration from the client perspective
- Facilitate opportunities to deepen the client relationship through solution building
- Engage LifePRO internal resources as needed to address client support issues
- Prepare regular reports that summarize the client specific story and success messaging
- Manage the communication flow between the client and EXL LifePRO
- Assure that issues, incidents, and information are communicated proactively
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Review performance of LifePRO service delivery to assure client expectations are met
- Identify process improvement opportunities and engage resources to implement change where appropriate
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in insurance industry.
- Strong Life, Health and/or Annuity Insurance Industry experience and knowledge.
- Excellent client management skills with appropriate financial skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Must be able to work with deadlines
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize
- Very strong PC and Microsoft Office Skills
- Prior LifePRO experience is not required, but is highly desirable
EXL - 17 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...