Title: Account Manager
CashEdge is currently seeking a Account Manager for its Aggregation business segment. The Account Manager is a key member of the client relationship management team and has thorough knowledge of all aspects of the client relationship. The Account Manager will own a portfolio of CashEdge's important Account Aggregation accounts and is expected to be the firm’s single point of contact responsible for the client’s overall satisfaction. In addition the Account Manager:
• Is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities relating to all aspects of the client relationship.
• Markets and identifies opportunities for cross-selling/up-selling of current and future services.
• Devises and implements account plans that strengthen client relationships at all levels of the client’s organization.
• Renew client contracts and retain revenue across client base.
• Provides sound business guidance for internal teams through all phases of the client life-cycle.
• As the client SME, applies knowledge of the Wealth Management industry to address client concerns and advance strategic initiatives.
• Is responsible for ensuring exceptional levels of client satisfaction and growing business wherever possible.
• The position is based in Sunnyvale and requires 10% to 20% travel.
• Meet or exceed All Data Aggregation revenue retention targets that are tied to the overall growth of CashEdge.
• Represent CashEdge as the main point of contact for clients by establishing a sound business relationship which will foster growth and mutual prosperity.
• Articulate clearly how CashEdge’s AllData aggregation solutions can provide measureable improvements to client attraction and retention, ROI, assets under management, etc.
• Coordinate resources within CashEdge to deliver an exceptional client experience.
• Actively support Sales in client prospecting and networking to win and grow business.
• Work well with various CashEdge partners who offer complementary products and services.
Reports to: Client Relationship Director
Other Relationships: Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering
• 5-7 years of account management or customer support management experience supporting technology-based solutions to broker-dealers, financial advisors or other strategic financial institutions preferably in the wealth management industry.
· Consultative sales experience that requires matching client requirements to a specific product set, while accommodating the unique needs of the client.
· Demonstrated finesse developing relationships with strategic accounts and senior decision makers.
· Track record of working closely with others requiring a collaborative, team oriented approach.
· Proven proficiency exceeding service levels with the ability to analyze client needs and communicate at a senior leadership level.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong presentation skills are a must.
· Comfortable working in a smaller company environment that does not have the support infrastructure of a larger organization.
· Ability, drive and skills to manage a large and diverse customer base.
Capacity and curiosity to learn a technology-based set of solutions.
Understands the landscape of the broader brokerage, financial advisory and financial service institution marketplace.
Smart, collaborative and willing to get your hands dirty.
· Demonstrates strong project management capabilities.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 30+ days ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...