We are searching for an exceptional Account Manager to join our team for a Fortune 500 leading company in the insurance industry in New York of G2 USA.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing, coordinating and leading agency resources in order to meet the integrated marketing communication needs for a Fortune 500 leading company in the insurance industry. The work involves development of marketing communications materials for a business to business account including sales tools, collateral, newsletters, microsites and emails. This position is instrumental in assisting senior account management with defining key strategic issues. The Account Manager develops and manages projects from development through completion. This person fosters the client relationship at the junior to mid-level and helps oversee the internal junior account team.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Function as primary liaison to clients on behalf of the agency with regard to tactical, service-related, and agency policy issues
· Evaluate copy, layout/artwork, media plans and production materials with the account team and make suggested revisions prior to concepts being submitted to client
· Help client evaluate the effectiveness of developed marketing programs and determine next steps
· Track financial forecasting, tracking and reporting and flag any potential projected income variance to senior management
· Keep senior account management team fully informed of account activity, challenges and opportunities that arise
· Work with senior account managers to define key strategic issues and their impact on client/agency objectives
· Interact with relevant agency departments to clearly outline current and projected workload on a periodic basis for resource planning purposes
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client’s business and internal processes and act as an important source of key intelligence on business directions and agency role
· Provide constructive evaluation of strategic documents and creative briefs and offer appropriate direction when needed
· Nurture the career development of junior team members by providing mentoring and ongoing feedback
· Generate high quality work and extra effort from co-workers, while ensuring that final work is produced on time and within budget
The ideal candidate:
· BA degree or equivalent work experience required
· Direct Marketing experience required
· 3-4 years relevant experience within an agency account management role
· Extremely comfortable dealing with clients
· Experience developing creative briefs and evaluating creative
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Sound analytical skills
· Experience presenting in front of teams and/or clients
· Excellent Interpersonal skills
· Team player and team leader – supervisory experience a plus
· Maturity and judgment to represent the agency and client in a polished, intelligent manner
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply directly, please click on the following link:
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
G2 USA - 15 months ago