GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
In this role, Sales Leader will be responsible for the Medical Diagnostics Imaging products. Also, this position is responsible for attaining sales objectives for their geography, managing the direct sale of the organization’s products or services. This position will also have responsibility for direct selling to customers in the defined territory.
• Developing and implementing sales strategies to drive organic growth in the Medical Diagnostics Sales market
• Cultivating and leveraging customer relationships at the executive level
• Development of long-term customer relationships through the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
• As a member of senior leadership team ensuring seamless teamwork with the Service and other channels to provide total customer satisfaction.
• Deploying resources to meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and base cost control
• Achieve individual sales targets for the assigned territory
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
• Willingness and ability to travel within your specified geographic region and be located in the assigned Zone.
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
60% travel require
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Previous experience in large account management
• Minimum 8 years Pharma experience
• Prior Medical Diagnostics Product experience
• Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Apply to job
Save to cart
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...