Husky Injection Molding Systems is committed to building the strongest team possible – one that consists of high performers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Individuals who are driven by challenge and have a passion for excellence, combined with the right skills to support the company’s growth objectives, are what make us an industry leader. While technical skills are important, it is enthusiasm and personality that make for a successful career at Husky. Our global organization is a multi-cultural, multi-faceted and multi-demographic group. Passion and smart thinking know no boundaries; neither do our team members. We continue to grow in dynamic ways and we recognize that it’s the ideas and expertise of our team members that enable our continued success. Our people make Husky a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
As a global technology leader in injection molding equipment and services, we offer exciting opportunities to be part of a team that drives industry leading innovation. Our state of the art facilities, modern manufacturing equipment and pursuit of best practices make for a strong culture of innovation and excellence.
At Husky, our culture is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and never afraid of change. If you’re attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, mutual respect and environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then join the team!
You will be responsible for the overall territorial sales management within the Michigan region. As a Sales Leader, you will establish and manage relationships with potential and existing customers, and develop strategies and objectives to increase the sales of Husky systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years of sales experience in Injection Molding systems
- 3-5 years of technical exposure to Injection Molding
- Good understanding of the plastic injection molding industry
- Possess the ability to run an injection molding machine
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team-oriented with ability to work independently
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to travel to customer plants
- Fluent with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to understand the injection molding/manufacturing process and identify alternative solutions
- Ability to identify opportunities in injection molding facilities including cycle time, plant layout, material flow, etc improvements
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks. No agency or telephone inquires please.
Husky Injection Molding - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. is the world's largest brand name supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics...