InRhythm is a NYC based technology consulting and advisory firm. We take pride in our values and track record of excellence. The last three years have brought 300% growth, a pace that continues unabated.
We have an impressive record of success with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 enterprises like Weight Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, and Time, Inc. to some of the most promising high-growth businesses like Amplify, Yodle.com, Mimeo.com, Booker.com, and MediaMath.
We are looking for an Account Manager who can help nurture our already great client relationships and help us grow the business. If you go out of the way to care and provide great service to the clients, and genuinely care about providing awesome service please read on.
- Do you like working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value?
- Do you want to learn and grow every day?
- Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
About the Position:
InRhythm is looking for an experienced professional to manage and grow our key accounts. This role requires patience, persistence and excellent interpersonal skills, including closing and negotiation skills. This position reports to the CEO.
Account Management Initiatives:
- Manage executive-level client and stakeholder relationships and expand client and project portfolio beyond current CIO positions.
- Continue building InRhythm's credibility as a thought leader in the technology consulting space by serving as the primary point of contact for all assigned account clients.
- Build strong client relationships and establishing trust with all key client contacts to mine new opportunities. Act as a dedicated business consultant and trusted advisor.
- Extensively prepare for client meetings, including producing sales and marketing materials as needed.
- Proactively reach out to clients in order to keep up the relationship and drive new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and close new pieces of business within existing accounts.
- Manage multiple client engagements and ensure expectations are reasonable and clearly defined in the scope of work.
- Ensure engagements are completed within the agreed upon scope, time and budget and that client expectations are exceeded.
Business Development Initiatives:
- Identify and partner with enterprises, service providers and agencies that are aligned with the core growth strategies of the business.
- Find new avenues and channels for business growth including verticals and horizontals. Develop strategic business and marketing relationships.
- Create industry leading proposals, pitches and other communication documents.
- Negotiate contracts and other business documents to further deal management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in an enterprise-level software sales role or other high-ticket IT consultative selling role.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and willingness/aptitude to deepen that understanding.
- Demonstrated understanding of professional services best practices and a customer first mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building skills, negotiation skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Must be a self-starter who can learn on the job with minimal oversight.
- Ability to deal with an extreme level of confidentiality in dealing with all information.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing the software development process.
- A high-level understanding of web, mobile, and software development trends and technologies and willingness and aptitude to deepen that understanding.
- Experience with financial analysis and business case development.
- Experience working in a Professional Services firm with a proven track-record of growing client accounts.