What does an Account Manager do?
Plan and implement interactive projects, work with cross functional teams to deliver results that achieve client goals. Responsible for developing client and/or agency partner relationships as well as supporting senior-level account staff. Serve as a project owner and have overall responsibility for finished product/service. Manage the development of detailed campaign and project plans to prepare submissions for regulatory review. Understand and stay aware of the requirements for marketing within the pharma industry. Responsible for day-to-day execution of campaigns and projects. Manage client initiatives by ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree required; Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications
- Approx. 2 - 5 years of related industry experience, consultative, agency, pharmaceutical experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in marketing and advertising, with emphasis on digital strategy, media and technology
- Review copy, scope, deliverable before submitted to Account Supervisor
- Strong client service orientation and relationship building skills
- Ability to identify business development opportunity
- Proven detail and organizational skills Proven ability to manage projects independently to successful and collaborative completion.
- Understand the basics of client marketing strategy to keep deliverables aligned
- High level of accountability and ownership of action of the project/cross functional team
- Ability to delegate and provide direction to others on the team
- Will need to have strong multi-task, problem solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of web development process and technologies preferred
- Ability to prepare and understand analytical reports related projects
- Periodic travel required
Intouch Solutions - 16 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...