Provide custom customer solutions such as scale inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors, water treatments, paraffin control and acid stimulation for increased productivity and improved supplier relationships.
- Comply with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Have the ability to fluently read, write, and speak in English.
- Adhere to guidelines, policies and procedures as described in the JACAM handbook.
- Adhere to JACAM’s Drug and Alcohol policy and agrees to submit to random drug testing as a condition of employment.
- Explains water & well analysis to customer and provide customer a service regiment that treats their unique oil and gas well problems.
- Express ideas and thoughts verbally and written form. Exhibit excellent listening skills.
- Provide excellent customer service skills with customers and field office personnel.
- Work well independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Collect critical customer information to improve customer product and supplier relationships.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and one or two years’ experience.
- Be dependable, trustworthy, truthful and credible in the workplace.
- Lift and carry 150 pounds in various packaging.
- Display a sincere desire to provide service or assistance, follow instruction, & take responsibility for own actions.
- Show a commit to doing the best job possible.
- Display the ability of being highly organized, or following a systematic method of performing a task.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Certificates & Licenses: Valid D river’s License Required. Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Airbrake certification a plus. Forklift certification helpful
- Computer Skills: Have basic computer skills. Efficien tly navigate a web browser, follow online instruction. Type and use a mouse.
- Customer Service Skills: Meets internal and external commitments, Responds promptly to customer needs, and Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Other Requirements: Prior oilfield experience or service related sales experience helpful.
Physical Abilities (PCP4) Lift /Carry
Stand F 10 lbs. or less F
Walk F 11-20 lbs. F
Sit F 21-50 lbs. O
Handling / Fingering F 51-100 lbs. O
Reach Outward O Over 100 lbs. O
Reach Above Shoulder O Push / Pull
Climb O 12 lbs. or less F
Crawl O 13-25 lbs. F
Squat or Kneel O 26-40 lbs. O
Bend O 41-100 lbs. O
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs./day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs./day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (55 decibels, adult conversation)
Sense of Smell (Able to detect odors)
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment: (PPE) (Safety glasses, goggles, etc.)
Indoors and outdoors, with driving involved. Employee could be faced with working in temperature extremes. Employee must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude helpful. Use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots, gloves, and H2S Monitor as required or needed.
JACAM is committed to creating a safe and healthy workplace by establishing values which reflect the highest environmental, health and...