Product Manager Medical Information
Job ID: 96
Type: Direct Hire
This leading medical device company is experiencing substantial growth with a strong focus on patient care and outcomes. They are a leader that provides a full range of products and services that helps saves lives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Working closely with the Sr. Product Manager and information systems to set a strategic direction for the products.
- Lead the management of partnerships initiative with a specific focus initially on partnerships.
- Work with sales and partners to manage the development and deployment of co-operative marketing programs with partners.
- Enhance sales team effectiveness by providing information for sales training and sales support programs.
- Work closely with sales management and marketing communications to develop technical content for marketing communications collateral; including brochures, manuals, fliers and the web.
- Support the sales team as needed during the sales process to help secure business.
- Constantly monitor the market dynamics for your segment and decide along with the product development team what the sales force needs in order to sell more products and develop a stronger customer loyalty.
- Assist Engineering in identifying, prioritizing and addressing product problems.
- Keep management informed all significant news relating to the market.
JD Farrell & Assoc. - 7 months ago