The Sales Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quota in an existing (up sell in existing accounts) & new systems sales environment. This position is responsible for building & maintaining solid existing customer accounts and relationships, prospecting for new sales opportunities, and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Develop and grow existing business accounts.
• Deliver sales presentations to prospects.
• Arrange and conduct site visits.
• Sell with a sales process and an ROI focus
• Lead, Direct and manage a team of sales support for each deal.
• Contract negotiations.
• Represent client at trade association meetings to promote company, products and services.
Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management.
• Proven successful sales experience in the healthcare industry. Medical IT or Capital Equipment. Lab experience a big plus!
• Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding quota in a new business setting.
• Ability to self-generate leads.
• Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
• Excellent time management, communication, decision making, presentation, and organization skills.
• Strong ability to network within the industry
Position will work remotely with extensive travel.
• The candidate for this position would need to reside in assigned territory.
JD Farrell & Assoc. - 8 months ago