The Account Manager will provide all internal support for a specific territory, as the primary point of contact for all potential customers, dealers, and field sales. |
- Team with Field Sales and our supply partners to strengthen relationships with our customers.
- Build customer loyalty
- Proactively work with endusers, dealers, field sales and SOM to coordinate all aspects of Projects
- Utilize SalesForce.com to manage workload, capture information, and support customer requirements.
- Document and communicate all quality issues in the Quality Notification system.
- Effectively manage all aspects of orders
- Support the customer by prioritizing and managing workload to accomplish goals.
Kimball International, Inc
- 2 years ago - save job
Kimball International, Inc. provides a variety of products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)...