You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson, the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From leading global enterprises and small online businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver enhanced business results and customer experience.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers. Our expertise in real-time analytics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace as a global community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
What you will own:
We are currently searching for an Account Manager to join our small business team. This position provides strategy consulting and product implementation assistance to new and existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction. Candidate will have a great deal of customer interaction. Being able to provide a high level of consulting service is key to the success of this position. Account Manager identifies upgrade opportunities and works with sales departments to generate new revenue.
How you will help others:
What you will bring:
- Care for customers from end-of-sale while ensuring customer satisfaction .
- Pre-sales support .
- Feel, understand and analyze customer trends and act to increase overall satisfaction.
- Increase consumer usage of the LivePerson service.
- Identify upgrade opportunities and work with sales to generate new revenues.
- Training delivery.
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
- Tech savvy with good analytical skills .
- A strong understanding of businesses and trends over the internet.
- Understanding of ecommerce business needs.
- Understanding of search engine marketing programs (PPC, SEO, etc.).
- Proven experience in customer service via telephone and web .
- Good presentation skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Customer oriented and has excellent communication skills.
- Fast and autonomous learner.
- A people person.