Match Media (MM), the ad sales organization that supports a portfolio of category-leading online dating sites (including Match.com, OkCupid.com, and over 25 other properties), is looking for an experienced Account Manager to support the fast-growing ad sales and publishing operation.
The Account Manager will be responsible for partnering with our Sales organization through each step of the campaign process – from ideation to implementation to post-campaign reporting. The AM will assist in the development of pitch decks and RFP responses, work with teams across each of our individual brands to explore new ideas and support campaign implementation, engage with Agency contacts to ensure successful campaign execution, and provide accurate and insightful reporting on campaign performance.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented with a solid understanding of the digital ad sales and execution process. S/he has proven success building relationships with digital ad agencies, managing the execution of complex digital ad campaigns, and working closely and productively with internal and external teams to develop timely solutions to issues that arise.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Assist in development of pitch decks and responding to RFPs
• Coordination of, and participation in, brainstorming sessions
• Partner with various Product teams to validate new campaign ideas, and to respond to data and informational needs of new and existing clients
• Work within DSM to understand inventory availability and options for delivery
• Interact with Agency teams and Business teams to ensure successful campaign execution
• Kickoff calls and campaign planning (internally and externally)
• Gathering and auditing tags
• Ensure adherence to campaign timelines by both internal and external parties
• Tracking campaign delivery and working with Ad Ops to troubleshoot delivery issues
• Measuring & communicating campaign performance to the client / agency throughout the duration of the campaigns
• Identifying optimization or upsell opportunities
• Support month end billing and forecasting efforts for delivered and in-process campaigns
• Create month end delivery reports
• Work with Finance to audit billings and investigate discrepancies
Basic Qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years total work experience
• 1-2 years work experience within agency or digital ad sales organization
• Extremely strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms
• Experience working with digital advertising agencies and implementing / managing complex campaigns
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Dart For Publishers, Dart Sales Manager
Match.com - 17 months ago
Launched on the Web in April of 1995, Match.com helped pioneer the online dating industry. Our mission is simple: to help singles find the...