MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
Key Position Responsibilities
To serve as main contact with assigned clients for all of their MedNet needs. Responsible for day-to-day contact, managing all ongoing activity, understanding their needs and making sure these needs are met to ensure a long mutually beneficial relationship. Responsible for expanding the clients’ product knowledge and understanding through training and support. Responsible for increasing iMedNet penetration within the account. Gather and present feedback from assigned Accounts and Client Services team to the Product Development team.
- Act as the main contact for relationship with assigned Accounts, managing all ongoing activity by setting -appropriate expectations and striving for complete understanding of client-specific product and support requirements
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at assigned Accounts, establishing rapport and building trust with the client.
- Strive to maintain and/or grow business with client by actively identifying: new opportunities, areas of growth, competition within client and work closely with sales team to pursue those opportunities.
- Gather and present feedback from assigned Accounts and Client Services team to the Product Development team.
- Proactively and reactively communicate with customers in the management of technical issues.
- Collaborate with clients to plan, implement, transfer skills and knowledge and perform day-to-day operation of new/upgraded iMedNet technologies.
- Manage customers’ escalated technical support, service and infrastructure issues to satisfactory resolution.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal iMedNet product teams & other technical resources to deliver a quality product.
- Consult with clients to provide information and recommend best practices for the management of iMedNet technologies in accordance with typical CSDLC.
- Lead in sharing of client product implementation and product abilities with team members to contribute to an enhancement of the iMedNet product and service offerings.
- Monitor the status of sales contracts and licenses for expiration dates, contracted service and support hours.
- Initiate and process renewals, change orders, and new orders for requested additional study communities, per the terms of customer sales contracts, and assist in resolving disputed invoices, as required.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released iMedNet systems and products, as well as their integration and methods of support delivery to provide a valuable resource for clients
- Maintain current understanding of industry issues and competitive products.
- Participate in external project communications/interactions
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of 3 years previous experience in Account Management and/or customer engagement responsibility, preferably with a medical device, pharmaceutical or CRO in the eClinical research industry. Preferred experience working with a CRM database.
MedNet Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MedNet Solutions is a premier provider of Web-based technologies designed to effectively manage clinical trials and registries. Our...